Terms & Conditions
- You have the right to cancel your order within 10 working days from the day you received your goods.
- If you wish to return a product, please contact us via amazon 'contact seller' option and we shall guide you through the process.
- Any returns should reach us no later than 14 working days from the delivery date. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2002, the consumer has the right to return the goods within 7 days, this right starts the day after the consumer receives the goods. We would not be able to honour refunds for returns made after 14 working days from delivery date.
- Returned items must be in sold condition.
- We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide proof of delivery. F5CS will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All returns shipping back to F5CS LTD is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault of F5CS LTD.
- Brand New Tablets come with One Year limited UK warranty from the date of purchase (unless specified on the purchase details). Warranty is covered only for the main product and not for its associated gifts or enclosed consumables (unless otherwise specified). We have all items checked under warranty for related hardware and software problems. Any specific questions about warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within reasonable time from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and claim compensation from POSTAL COMPANY (if applicable).
- Any questions or after-sale support or support relating to warranties, please do not hesitate to contact us via amazon contact system.
- All 'REFURBISHED' tablets strictly come with 90 days warranty.
- Any cracks/breaks on screen should be reported within 5 days of delivery.
- Warranty does not cover screen crack/breaks, wear and tea or customer misuse/
- We only refund return postage costs if the item is found to have a manufacturing defect (which would be checked by technical expert).
- In order to claim your warranty, the product should be returned back to us within the warranty period.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
- Any products returned to us under warranty for repair/resolve/replace will be shipped back to original order address unless otherwise clearly specified via emails about address change or a copy of new address included in the parcel when returned to us.
Damages and Costs
- If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within 5 working days from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and to enable claiming compensation from POSTAL COMPANY.
- All return shipping back to F5CS LTD is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault of F5CS LTD.
- Any damages not covered under the warranty will be liable for cost by the customer.